Monday, September 19, 2016

Updating my pictures

I posted for 14 days straight, back in January when I started this blog. And I've added a couple of pictures since, but not very consistent.   I wanted to publish a picture book of 2016 and have the images in chronological order. That was a terrific idea, but doing something daily can become habit or humdrum. For me the later took place by day 13 of January! I've taken lots of pictures since, just never came back here to share them. And now seeing how my time was invested in other areas, I'm ok with how things have gone. 
However, because I still want that 'picture book', I'll be playing a bit of catch up. I'm thinking a post for each 10-15 period of time. Starting with January 15:
 UP wolves, this was from early Dec 2015
OBW 
Mug rugs from The Quilt Show friends. 
 February 6, Hannah going for lessons
Mystery
 Gifted
Preparing for another project
Working on the longarm. 
Some of my "rows" from the TQS swap
Keeping things organized. 
Pojagi?
 This says it all. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment