Wednesday, November 30, 2016

October 28 thru November 30

First I'll just flip up the pictures and then hopefully get a notation done for each,,
Finished and gifted to Bob and Donna. 

Hannah and Molly
Hunter
Ashton
Myriah
Seth, Junior
Baby quilt started
Fabric panel for Molly's BDay gift
Silk Fusion supplies
November 15, dining on the porch at Five Loaves
I thought this was so appropriate 
Choosing designs for our kitchen redo. 
Yikes, a shed snake skin in my front flower bed! 
My first three silk fusion pieces. I'm very pleased with the results. 
Gorgeous fall colors, this pic taken Saturday after Thanksgiving. 
Finally got some of those fall vacation pictures put on a jump drive for Seth and Heather. 

Molly's gifts 
Supper at Tavo Boy on Folly, November 30. We stayed just long enough to see the sun setting, but left before this next picture would have given us a problem. 
This past month had a lot of other activities that I didn't document with photos! I need to get better at snapping a quick picture and then posting them here. Maybe George has a few more that I can include before the end of the year. It's all about the memories. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment